The male sex hormone testosterone is critical for proper development in both men and women. Testosterone continues to be important throughout the lifespan, but sometimes hormone levels can be upset or drop due to various diseases or aging. In those cases, testosterone treatment is often recommended. Here are the basics about top quality testosterone and best quality testosterone.
Best Quality Testosterone Injections 2018 Top 3 List
Testosterone medication is available in different forms, including patches, gels, creams, oral forms and injections. Of these the intramuscular injection form is often the least expensive and most effective. What makes them different is the ester attached to the testosterone molecule.
Esters affect how rapidly the testosterone breaks down in the body. Testosterone by injection is available in three forms:
- Testosterone Cypionate – this ester is metabolized the most slowly and is thus the longest-acting of the various forms of injectable testosterone. It takes about eight days for the hormone to be completely metabolized. Most medical professionals recommend an injection once a week, with a standard dose of 100 milligrams.
- Testosterone Enanthate – a mid-range ester, the enanthate form is usually metabolized in about four or five days, although it may persist as long as two weeks in very small amounts. Initial doses are typically higher to bring the patient into the optimal range. Initial doses of 100 milligrams to 200 milligrams are commonly recommended. The usual dose is then 100 milligrams every five days to maintain correct testosterone levels.
- Testosterone Propionate – the fastest-acting form of injectable testosterone, propionate may be fully metabolized in as little as three days. While it provides a slightly highly level of testosterone than the other two forms – about 93 milligrams compared to 73 milligrams – it requires more frequent administration. However, it does quickly stabilize testosterone levels at the optimum level.
Which Testosterone Injection Is The Best?
The term “best” in reference to testosterone is dependent on various factors. First, of course, is the need to ensure high-quality, standardized medication doses and the purity and sterility of the injections. Beyond that, your individual body chemistry and biology play a role. Finally, the reason you need injections – low testosterone from aging, cancer, delayed puberty or impotence, for example – helps determine the form of testosterone that is the best choice in your situation.
How To Choose The Best Injections For You
Your medical provider is the source of information about the best testosterone for your situation. Cost can certainly be a factor. Testosterone injections can be self-administered or adminstered by a family member. If no one in the household has the necessary skill or comfort level with injections, you may need to get testosterone at your medical professional’s office. In this case, the longer-acting cipionate form may be the best choice, especially for maintenance.
Experts About Testosterone Injections
Media controversy about testosterone has led to questions about its use. However, an expert panel recently examined the evidence. Led by Abraham Morgentaler, MD, the Director of Men's Health Boston and an Associate Clinical Professor of Urology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, the expert group included specialists in the fields of urology, endocrinology, diabetes, internal medicine and basic science research. The group came up with nine points regarding the use of testosterone to treat proven hormone deficiency in this area. Among their findings:
- Testosterone deficiency is a recognized problems and a significant clinical condition that affects men especially.
- There are no recommendations against the use of this medication in adult males and no evidence that it increases the risk of heart disease or prostate cancer in most cases.
- There is good evidence to support testosterone therapy.
Cure low t with the best quality testosterone
With implementation of a proper testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) will relieve all signs and symptoms of low t and restore your body. Some of the great benefits of TRT are listed below:
- reinstate a healthy sex drive
- improve memory and mental functions
- more muscle mass, less fat buildup
- strong and dense bones
- regrowth of hair and increase in quality of hair
- regulated sleeping patterns
- prevention of osteoporosis, hypertension, and high cholesterol
With the best quality testosterone, anyone has a chance to experience these great benefits and many more. If you suspect that you may have low levels of testosterone, the only way to know for sure is by seeing a physician. The best quality testosterone can only be found through credible sources with a proper prescription. It is crucial that you go through the necessary precautions before using testosterone injections or other forms of replacement therapies.
Best quality testosterone for those who need it
Lately there are many stories in the press about athletes and bodybuilders who use testosterone even though their levels are already sufficient. Beware that doing this can cause side effects such as shrinking of the testicles, breast enlargement and sleep apnea even with the best quality testosterone.
This is why it is critical that you follow a process that will ensure your safety. Only certified testosterone obtained with a valid prescription is legal and guaranteed effective. To make sure you don’t suffer any side effects or trouble with the law, take advantage of the process laid out by us to ensure you get the best quality testosterone.
By simply filling out a form, calling, e-mailing, or visiting us, you can take your first step to a healthy and happy life well into your later years. In order to get a prescription for testosterone products, you must be diagnosed with testosterone deficiency, caused by the factors discussed.
To find out if you are lacking of testosterone you can make an appointment with a specialized physician in no time. During this visit you’ll go through a physical exam, answer some simple questions, and submit a blood test. With the results, your doctor will be able to determine how low your hormonal levels are, whether hormone replacement therapy is right for you, and attain a proper prescription. After just one cycle you, too, could be enjoying all the great benefits therapy brings.
Wellness MGT corp. ® ☎ (800) 899-8233