14 Products that Reduce Testosterone Production in Men
Materials are taken from lectures of Olga Butakova, “The Male God – Testosterone.”
1. Salt. It is experimentally proven that a high content of sodium lowers testosterone. Salt naturally has a need for controlling the water balance in the body. But everything is necessary in small doses. What causes the harm is not salt, but its surplus.
2. Sugar. It triggers the production of insulin, which halts the production of testosterone.
Glucose – it’s an important component of your health. It provides you with motility. Therefore, man is instinctively drawn to sweets.
However, sugar is not entirely glucose. Typical sources of glucose are not crystal sugar and honey, sweet fruits, or vegetables rich in starch, such as potatoes.
While eating, the sugar in the man deceives him. He believes he ate the sweet, nevertheless his spermatozoids do not move.
Hazardous products containing hidden sugars are the following: fizzy drinks (especially tonics) and sweet alcoholic drinks.
What is the maximum limit? Six teaspoons of sugar per day.
3. Caffeine. It destroys free testosterone. However, it operates in a short period time and is quickly destroyed.
What is the maximum amount of caffeine that a man can afford? A good cup of organic coffee a day.
Instant coffee is most harmful to men. Even without caffeine. When cooking natural classic coffee, 19% of soluble solids pass through the water. In the production of soluble coffee it is easy to think more about the benefits. Therefore, almost 50% of water-soluble substances extracted from grains are completely dissolved. In other words, in the process, after 19% of the desired substances begin extracting organic acids and other substances that are not responsible for the flavor and aroma of coffee, it increases the acidity of the surrogate. In addition, there are studies that show that these substances stimulate the production of female hormones in the male body.
4.Meat with hormones. It’s no secret that female hormones are given to animals to accelerate bulking. Commercial beef, chicken, and pork contains 100% increased amount of these hormones. Animals that are not fed hormones sheep and fish. However, a small amount of meat once a day will do more good than harm.
5. Products with elevated cholesterol. Cholesterol is animal fat; its main source is the fat from meat. Good cholesterol is necessary, since it is the main component in the synthesis of testosterone. But it is harmful in excess. But just how much is too much? Testosterone produced in the body is microscopically small. Usually a man secretes several milligrams per day. Accordingly, this required amount of cholesterol is also insignificant. So, it is better to choose lean meat and use it sparingly. After all, even in lean meat there is on average 30% fat content.
6. Soy. It contains phytoestrogens – plant analogs of the female sex hormone. That is the opposite of the hormone testosterone in its action. In small amounts, soy is insufficient. In fact, it contains a complete protein. However, as a complete replacement of meat for men it does not function. In this case, it inhibits the production of male sex hormones.
7. Fast food. This works in lowering testosterone production in men in all of the above listed ways of the preceding five paragraphs.
8. Fatty milk, especially the natural kind. It contains the natural estrogen hormones of the cow. Therefore, milk in large quantities is useful for children and women but not for men. The main role played here is in quantity. One can drink up to a liter per day safely.
9. White yeast breads and pastries. They contain several factors that reduce testosterone – acids, yeast, and sugar. This is not relevant to the black and white unleavened bread.
10. A large amount of vegetable oil. It strongly reduces testosterone, mainly acting on this is soybean, corn and flaxseed oil. Also to a lesser extent this is done by sunflower oil. The types that do not reduce testosterone are olive and walnut oils. Harmless amounts of oil are known to be up to six tablespoons per day.
11. Bird eggs. These contain many different hormones and cholesterol. It also contains a toxic protein film, located directly under the shell. It cannot poison you, but it affects the body nevertheless, especially reproductive function. The secure norm is one egg every two days.
12. Fizzy drinks. They are harmful for lots of sugar, caffeine and other amplifiers of thirst. Added harm comes from sugars and caffeine dehydration.
13. Smoked products. They contain liquid smoke. This causes toxic damage to the testicular tissue and the glands, which produce 95% of testosterone in the body.
Natural smoking is safer. But long-term smoking of the product also accumulates harmful substances. The safest is heat smoking because of the short time of exposure to smoke on the product.
14. Alcohol. This is real poison for the testicles. A higher level of alcohol in the blood means much lower amounts of testosterone. Consumption of alcohol in quantities that can cause hangovers reduces testosterone levels within 12-20 hours by 20%. Some victims of this never recover
The worst blow to male power is beer. In addition to the alcohol content, it contains phytoestrogens – the female sex hormones. Therefore, the male beer belly now does not seem so harmful. This indicator onsets obesity in females. Of course, it all depends on the quantity. One glass of beer a day is safe. But who sticks to just one?