The human growth hormone, commonly called “somatotropin”, is a protein consisting of 191 amino acids. The human body produces it every day and is provided in certain portion by the pituitary gland, located in the human brain. It is then released into the bloodstream (in small amounts) and also released during sleep (when the human growth hormone is at its peak) It’s worth mentioning that it is what is responsible for supporting a healthy state in the body despite the fact that it is in the blood for only a few minutes.
Immediately after it is secreted it is absorbed by the liver and processed there. Although the human growth hormone has been relevantly recently the subject of many studies, modern technology has made it possible to create supplemental forms of the human growth hormone. This is vital for the health and beauty of the human body.
HGH and women
It is sometimes stated that HGH and women are not compatible concepts. Supposedly it can only spoil the perfect physique of a woman’s body, which is already blessed with unparalleled beauty. However, this statement does not hold to be true, seeing as how the human growth hormone is compatible with both the man and woman’s body alike.
This means that it can not only benefit from it but thrives on the human growth hormone and it ready to receive it without any side effects. Consequently, it is proven to be safe for women.
Do not forget that after 20 years of age, each and every year the amount of HGH produced by the body is significantly reduced. This means that the body suffers irreversible negative effects if left to fend for itself - this is the so called process of aging. Alas, to halt the process is unrealistic, but it can be slowed down and contained, in a way pausing and rewinding old age. This is possible if your body is consistently being provided with an additional source of the components it requires.
Likewise, the human growth hormone is often compared to steroids, which essentially increase the intensity of testosterone - the prominent male hormone. As a result of taking steroids women can experience horrible effects such as facial hair growth, deepening of the voice, reduction of breast size, irregular menstrual cycle, and many more. This is not the case with HGH for women. With natural supplements of the human growth hormone the woman’s body simply gets more of the amino acids that have a positive impact on the physiological and physical condition of the woman.
Why HGH for women?
Many people ask the following question: “What’s the need of HGH for women?” There are a whole lot of reasons for taking HGH, which is why it has grown to have such resonance among even the stars of Hollywood and show business. Below we note the main reasons:
- a grown woman must provide for herself the necessary amount of the human growth hormone to preserve stability and reliability of her physical form;
- HGH regulates growth of the grown woman’s body, giving it tone, strength, and scope of tissues and organs, thus less flabby muscles, including the buttocks;
- HGH for women strengthens the body to the point where all limbs are developed fully, including the nose, chin, jaw and back;
- each of the 191 amino acids takes care of the body to make it look younger and healthier;
- it drastically reduces the amount of fat buildup around the abdomen, hips, and knees and consequently makes the stomach much flatter;
- with the action of burning fat it makes the human body have more energy so a woman can withstand a heavy workload throughout the day;
- it normalizes the sleep schedule and allows the body to function well even with less sleep;
- it relieves chronic mental instability, important to woman who constantly feel anxiety;
As you can see, HGH brings abundant positive benefits, so we can confidently say that HGH and women together will be able to make this world a more beautiful and healthy place for longer periods of time.
Benefits of HGH for Women
Human growth hormone (HGH) is found in both men's and women's bodies. Although HGH is often discussed in connection with men's muscular development, the hormone can frequently benefit women as well.
In women, HGH can improve hormonal balance. No hormone exists in isolation; all respond to levels of other hormones. When HGH is low, the female sex hormones can become unbalanced, causing changes in libido and mood swings. Body composition can change, with less lean muscle and more fat, and the skin becomes less elastic. Once HGH is back to normal, other hormones will respond and become more balanced.
- HGH increases cell regeneration. Your body normally goes through a process in which cells in all tissues are broken down and rebuilt. As you age, this process is less effective, resulting in many of the visible signs of aging. HGH is actually one of the key components in longevity, so when it is low, the aging process can accelerate. When combined with proper diet, exercise and adequate sleep, HGH therapy can help reverse symptoms of aging.
- HGH strengthens the immune system. Once HGH levels are back to normal, the immune system is able to manufacture new antibodies, stimulate the production of macrophages – which fight bacteria – and increase the production of T-cells, the immune system's infection fighters. It also helps speed up the maturation of the white blood cells known as neutrophils and increases production of red blood cells.
- HGH can help with many perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms. Mood swings, sleep disturbances, fluid retention, irregular periods and other symptoms of menopause are often related to fluctuating hormone levels. While doctors may prescribe several different kinds of pills for those symptoms, medications can have unpleasant side effects. In addition, medications treat symptoms but do not affect the root cause of the problem. HGH can often restore the normal hormonal balance to help manage the symptoms of menopause.
HGH Therapy for Women – How Does it Work?
Normally HGH is produced and released into the blood stream by the pituitary gland on the brain. Although it only remains in the blood stream for a few minutes after it is secreted, the liver quickly converts it into growth factors, which can affect every cell in the body. When HGH is injected (a prescription is required for injectable HGH) the same conversion effect occurs. Given therapeutically HGH can:
- Increase muscle strength by stimulating the production of collagen in skeletal muscle and tendons. Collagen is an important protein in the various supporting structures of the tissue, skin and bones.
- Enhance weight loss by stimulating the breakdown of fat (lipolysis) and reduce abdominal obesity, which increase heart disease risk.
- Strengthen bones by stimulating and regulating bone grown and regeneration.
- Promote better sleep. Sleep disorders and deprivation affect the function of the pituitary gland, which can alter natural HGH production and function.
HGH dosage for women
As you know HGH women is and will continue to be the main component of youth and beauty for many years to come. But what is the right way to take it and in what quantities should you take it in so as to not harm your health?
HGH dosage for women and men are a little different because we know women have more fragile bodies and are usually smaller in size. Long-term rates of treatment should go on for at least 3 months to achieve optimal results. HGH dosage for women should not exceed 10 units per day, and introduced in a few levels. This dose of the drug is needed in order to accelerate the rate of hypertrophy in the cells and impact of the drug.
With use of lower HGH dosage for women you slow down the process of action. However, if you overdo it and take a larger amount than specified by the doctor, you entail a weaker effect of the injection and do not allow the body to get used to the drug and its actions. It is worth noticing that after a course of 3-4 months of treatment it is recommended to take a break for an equivalent amount of time.
Buy only the best human growth hormone for women
We already know that HGH for women is an integral part of the modern woman who wants to preserve her youth and beauty for years on. Nevertheless, you should not forget that in today’s market there exist a large amount of imitations that do not meet the quality standards that we provide. This means that they can do more harm than good.
Our company has made sure that any woman who needs HGH treatment has access to a prescription for it and in turn receives only products of the highest quality. Our products have been tested at every stage of the manufacturing process. Taking such a drug, you can guarantee yourself that you will not experience any side effects and it will be absolutely safe for your health.
All you need to you to get a prescription for “eternal youth” is to fill out a form online and submit some test analysis. The rest of the work will be done by us.
Wellness MGT corp. ® ☎ (800) 899-8233