Testosterone can accurately be described as the main male hormone that is responsible for the normal development of secondary sexual characteristics in both men and women.
At a young age, testosterone causes rapid development of the body, including the male genitalia, hair growth throughout the entire body, and an increase of muscle mass and strength. In addition, normal testosterone levels support high libido, stable muscle mass, bone mass, and potency.
On top of all this, it is testosterone that provides boys and men with their "masculine" behavior, corresponding to the stereotypes of males. It also affects the formation of blood cells, promotes composition of blood lipids, and regulates the male body's sensitivity to glucose.
Symptoms of decreasing testosterone
To make it easier for each man to determine whether he possesses a problematic testosterone level, highlighted below are the key symptoms that appear in every person with a problem of low testosterone levels:
- Sexual symptoms - significant decrease in sexual desire, frequency, and low quality of erections, difficulty achieving an optimal intensity "peak" of pleasure, significant decrease in the sensitivity of the penis. Sometimes sexual-related symptoms are the only ones manifested due to testosterone deficit. It is these symptoms that most often persuade a man with low t to see a doctor.
- Psychological, emotional, and behavioral symptoms - worsening mood, depression, lowered mental and physical function, increased sleepiness during the day, sleep impairment, dullness of emotion and constant sense of fear.
- Vegetative-vascular symptoms - heart pain, unstable blood pressure levels, hypertension, headaches, hot flashes, frequent constipation, palpitations of the heart.
- Metabolic symptoms - often characterized through significant increase of fat content and decrease in muscle mass and strength, reduction in rate of hair growth, lessened physical endurance, skin atrophy, anemia, and increased fragility of bones possibly to the point of developing osteoporosis.
It is expected that not every person is 100% clear on what causes low testosterone and how the problem manifests itself. However, it is a fact that low levels of this hormone can lead to significant deterioration of the quality of life and premature aging.
What causes low testosterone
So, you already know what the symptoms are, but what causes low testosterone? The causes of low testosterone are explained below:
- Age - this is of the main low testosterone causes. After 40 years of age, there begins to be a significant reduction is the amount of male testosterone produced in the body. In turn, this is related to aging and until recently, was an irreversible process. Now modern medicine has provided the opportunity for all to pursue hormone replacement therapy to anyone interested in a healthy life.
- Poor diet - a diet that does not utilize all the necessary vitamins and minerals can of the biggest causes of low testosterone. After all, in order for your body to function at optimal capacity, it must be supplied with all the necessary ingredients that are needed for the formation of testosterone molecules.
- One of the most dangerous causes of low testosterone is being overweight or obese. In this case, obesity significantly inhibits the production of the male hormone. Secondly, it triggers the production of female hormones such as estrogen and progesterone, which has a negative impact on the appearance and well-being of the male's body.
- It goes without saying that harmful habits have a negative impact on the level of testosterone in the bloodstream. These are things such as smoking, consuming alcohol frequently, and drugs.
- All of these contribute greatly to the reduction of testosterone in a very short time period.
Make your life better with our services
As you can tell, the causes of low testosterone levels are very dispersed. However, we understand that regardless of the reasons for low levels of testosterone, it affects the quality of life of men in very similar ways. That is why our company presents an opportunity to absolutely everyone, regardless of social and financial status and age, to schedule an examination in our medical center.
For cooperation with our company, you must fill out a medical form, in which you will have to answer a few simple questions about medical history and the like. After doing so you will be contacted as soon as possible, and our trained specialists will show you the next steps in determining your testosterone levels. If the performance of testosterone production of your organism is understated, we can easily provide our customers with a prescription for testosterone injections. This will help you bounce back from the negative impact of low t and make your life more colorful and interesting.
Absolutely all testosterone injections obtained through our services with a prescription have the appropriate certificates that confirm their reliability, efficiency and safety in relation to your health. Unlike many misleading sources, our injections not only revive the body of testosterone but contribute to an active natural release of the hormone. Great results can be achieved in a very short period of time.
Wellness MGT corp. ® ☎ (800) 899-8233