15 Ways to increase the amount of testosterone in your man
Of course, we respect the high moral qualities of men who appreciate their achievements in work, have a talent to admire, or at least possess the ability to drive a nail into the wall. But we love them all with (brace yourself) – testosterone.
Anyway, that is what the andrology experts call it – “the hormone that makes a man a man.” Without it, Tarzan or Antonio Banderas would appear as asexual characters of childhood cartoons. But here is the paradox – the hormone of strength and manliness has a moody female character. It only takes as much as a little too much stress, physical or mental, a minor sickness or mistreatment of a healthy diet, and the level of testosterone in the blood declines. You cannot and should not tolerate this state of affairs!
11 functions of testosterone
- Increase in muscle mass
- Fat burning
- Metabolic activation
- Strengthening of bones
- Protection against cardiovascular and other diseases
- Formation of secondary sexual characteristics and erection
- Control of sperm production and fertilization
- Maintenance of sex interest
- Extension of youth and life expectancy
- Cheerfulness and optimism
- Formation of the male character as active, enterprising, unfettered, fearless, prone to adventures and improvisations.
Perfectly sculpted muscles on the broad shoulders of the ancient Greek athletes, the bushy bears of the Russians, the artistic mustaches of the Cossacks – all the result of the tireless work of testosterone, the sex hormone of the androgen group. It is produced in the testes, or testicles in Latin, where the name comes from.
Jim Dabbs, a social psychologist from the United States, recently shocked the scientific world. He managed to find the hormonal formula that determines sexual orientation and behaviors of men. Boys with reduced testosterone levels by 10-20 percent begin to imitate girls. Such boys do not fight, act up in class, or stay constantly active and in competition with the others. This is compared to the brats with normal or slightly increased levels of the male hormone, who generally partake in the before mentioned activities.
The former grow to be potential candidates for sex reassignment surgery, transgender or passive homosexuals.
But if the body is ahead of schedule on testosterone by 10-20 percent, there will be increases in the level of aggression of a boy, a blunted survival instinct, a feeling of superpowers as if they were Superman, desire for physical contact with women, who by the way also generate a small amount of male hormones in the adrenal glands. Dr. Dabbs was convinced hat adjusting the level of testosterone in the global scale can solve many social and political problems, end crime, and help the younger generation becomes the healthiest in the history of mankind.
Normal testosterone levels in the blood of men are 350 to 1000 units. After 40 years of age its reserve decreases by 1 percent per year. It would seem like a minor loss, but by the age of 60 the body of an average male typically loses a fifth of the vital hormone. That’s the problems begin that make of male menopause: decreased performance, immunity attacks, melancholy, irritability, decreased muscle mass, deterioration of potency, bone fragility, and other ailments. The drop in testosterone, if below 350 units, increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases by several times.
This is a threat not only to retirees. In the course of research of cardiologists and endocrinologists, it is found that one of the main causes of myocardial infarction in young men is shortage of testosterone in the body.
Measure hormonal deficiencies with the help of a biochemical test of a blood sample. A simple analysis can be taken in the morning on an empty stomach for most accurate results.
The simplest test for testosterone level
- After an ordinary day at work, he feels tired and overwhelmed, as if he passed through the 12 labors of Hercules.
- For a week already his good mood has been absent.
- Has he stopped noticing those long-legged beauties in miniskirts?
- Does he have problems with erection?
- Has he lost some body hair?
- For no particular reason, he put on a couple extra pounds.
- Persistent attempts to become pregnant unsuccessful?
The more affirmative answers for the above suggestions, the more likely your loved one suffers from testosterone deficiency.
15 Simple ways to raise testosterone production
- Eat a spoonful of sprouted oats 3 times a day
- Eat 8-10 handfuls of nuts or sunflower seeds at night
- Cook food in vegetable oil
- Replace a meal with a salad with celery root
- Better to forget about pork, lamb and beef. Instead, eat 2 chicken breasts of 200 grams of canned tuna, providing enough protein for the day.
- Focus on seafood such as oysters, shrimp, squid, scallops and crabs.
- Do not forget to eat mid-day
- Abstain from alcohol, at least temporarily
- Lose weight
- Take 15-25 drops of tincture of ginseng 2-3 times a day for a month
- Engage in strength training exercises with dumbbells, barbells or other equipment, but no more than 3 times a week.
- Do not give up on nature walks, hikes, etc.
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours
- Have sex before breakfast time
- Smile at your reflection in the mirror